At Buzen Kaido in Yamaga, the traditional 'Yachiyoza' theater remains and traditional culture and crafts have been passed down and preserved.
[A historic town Yamaga, Kumamoto being famous for the mystic Yamaga Toro Festival]
– Strolling around ‘Buzen Kaido’ continuing stone paving and visit a theatre ‘Yachiyoza’ built in the Meiji era, rebult ‘Sakuraza’ onsen and an old brewery
– Feel the history in Yamaga by Kimono dress up experience, making small toro (a lantern), taking a rest at cafe of renovated old Japanese house
– Join the popular guided tour to learn about the Yamaga’s history deeply
– Away from Buzen Kaido, visit ‘Kikka Winery’ harvesting grapes surrounded by the rich nature in Yamaga
– Visit or stay in Hirayama Onsen having a good repute of the water quiality, 15 mins drive away from Buzen Kaido