You can enjoy coming close to and observing diverse nature in Kuju like 'Kuju mountains', 'Kuju Plateau' and 'Tadewara Marsh'.
[Enjoy the nature only in Kuju, inside of Aso Kuju National Park]
– See the different landscapes from Aso; Kuju mountains, Kuju Plateau, Tadewara Marsh, Bougatsuru Wetland and so on
– Popular scenic route ‘Ymanami Highway’ starting from Yufuin through Senomoto kogen to Aso; you will enjoy Kuju from car windows
– Enjoy eco-tour in Tadewara Marsh, which is designated as a Ramsar Convention Wetland with Bougatsuru Wetland and easy to walk around on the fine boardwalk
– Various kinds of activities to learn Kuju; guided trekking, cycling, seeing starry sky
– Try the delicacies from Kuju’s nature like ‘Bungo-gyu’ beef grown in the vast nature and soft serve ice cream with fresh milk and so on
– See colorful seasonal flower fields in Kuju Flower Park