Takachiho is believed to be a place of Japanese Myths. Visit mysterious places, 'Takachiho Gorge', 'Amanoiwato shrine' and 'Amanoyasugawara' river bank.
[Visit Takachiho, a supposed place in Japanese myth]
– Strolling around the ‘Takachiho Gorge’ formed by former Aso’s volcanic activities
– See the picturesque viewing of ‘Takachiho Gorge’ and waterfalls from rental boats
– Feel the solemn and mysterious atmosphere at ‘Amanoyasugawara’ where it is said that Gods gathered and discussed in Japanese Myth
– ‘Takachiho Kagura’ performance regularly held at Takachiho shrine at night
– Some chance to see the sea of clouds in the cold morning