Enjoy strolling around ‘Iriki-Fumoto Samurai Residences’, one of the 3 Samurai residences in Kagoshima
– Dressed in the authentic kacchu, a Japanese traditional armor, made by the craft workers from ‘Kacchu Kobo Marutake’
– ‘Kacchu Kobo Marutake’ occupies large mount in using kacchu in Japan. The head office is in Satsumasendai-shi, Kagoshima.
– Special experience to transform into brave samurai appearing in television and movies
– Wear Kimono and enjoy walking around the old town
– Strolling around historic town ‘Iriki-Fumoro Samurai Residences’ and taking memorable photos
Meeting at Iriki-Fumoro Tourist Information Center
– Wearing kacchu or kimono (40 mins)
– Strolling around Iriki Fumoto Samurai Residences (60 mins)
– Change clothes (20 mins)
[Option] Audio guides for Iriki Fumoto Samurai Residences in English or Chinese are available.