Travellers like to stroll around Kurokawa Onsen, being famous for its quiet atmosphere, with 'Nyuto Tegata' (onsen-hopping passes) in yukatas.
[Wearing Yukata and waking fit to the atmosphere of the nostalgic Kurokawa Onsen]
– Popular onsen town with calm atmosphere and surrounded by mountains changing the color by the seasons
– Recommended to visit after playing in Aso and Kuju
– Enjoy taking three different onsen at each ryokan with ‘nyuto tegata’ onsen-hopping passes
– Strolling around the nostalgic town in yukata
– Spend luxury time by special menu, onsen and atmosphere in popular ryokan